The brief for the Ladbury Project was to make the home more appealing for sale, this was done via Renovating and Decorating/Styling using items the owners already had as well as some new pieces. The below is a list of the changes that were made from when the owners purchased the property a few years ago (I helped them brighten it up to live in it) through to preparing it for sale.
Continue scrolling past this list to see photos of the amazing transformation (photos thanks to the Real Estate agencies).
- Stone Benchtops to Kitchen & Main Bathroom
- New Kickboards to Kitchen
- New Flooring throughout
- Plantation Shutters throughout
- New Floor Tiling to Main Bathroom
- Wall Tiling, Cabinetry & Mirror Frames to Main Bathroom re-sprayed
- New Basin, Tapware & Accessories to Main Bathroom
- New Shower Screen to Main Bathroom
- Painted the Exterior of the home a new colour
- Driveway widened & sprayed a new colour
- New grass to the front yard
- Pool surround painted a new colour
- New Fans to Bedrooms that are concealed
- New Built In Robes